In consultation with our schools and community network, North Oxfordshire School Sport Partnership has agreed five key priorities for 2015-16.
Key priorities for 2015-16:
- Further support the development and delivery of High Quality PE at Key Stage 1 and 2
- Achieve greater engagement amongst the less active, vulnerable & under represented
- Support schools to develop strategies for greater engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity
- Support schools to achieve and demonstrate whole school impact through high quality PE and school sport
- Promote and support increased participation in Level 1 School Games
(Revised June 2015)