The Youth Sport Trust Primary Membership Package is designed to effectively support, and add value to, local partnership working and networks. All North Oxfordshire School Sport Partnership (NOSSP) affiliated Schools automatically receive Youth Sport Trust membership as part of our local offer to schools.
The membership package compliments that offered by NOSSP and provides schools with access to the latest national information, resources, training and events that will help to transform PE & School Sport provision and the impact on pupil achievement. It also allows schools to contribute strategically to national policy and be involved in the development of national programmes.
Youth Sport Trust membership, in combination with NOSSP provision, supports schools to:
- Raise standards of achievement across the school
- Improve the quality of teaching and learning in PE
- Enhance leadership of PE in schools and across clusters of schools
- Promote effective sport and healthy active lifestyle development
- Benchmark school provision and outcomes nationally in PE, physical activity and school sport
- Share practice and learn from the best schools nationally, and internationally
All Schools will also have access to specific PE Subject Coordinator training which is aligned to the teaching standards and will support (through accredited modules) colleagues who wish to gain masters qualification in Primary PE.